Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hey Nikki Sivils!

Ladies, just look at this beautiful spring line from Nikki Sivils. It's called, "It's Raining, It's Pouring' Isn't that just adorable?! My friend Julie designs for her and I remember when she was just beginning! We recently received her current 3 releases and I just HAD to create with this! You know I always love to 'be picked up' and asked to design. I hope Nikki visits and can't live without me! LOL My 2 nephews are featured here. They just visited and I got some fabulous photos. Perfect! I used LOTS of dimension and Glimmer Glammed the clouds. Some of the umbrellas, drops and the turtle's eyes and puddle are all coated in Liquid Glass to bring in the feel of the rain. Everything is hand cut. Of course it HAD to have buttons! (You know how I am)! Another glimpse. Hope you enjoy it! MWAH!

4 comments:

  1. This LO is so cute. TFS.
    Hugs,
    Melissa D
    mkds312@hotmail.com
    www.sleeplesswonder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS LAYOUT! You did Tubby the Turtle proud!! ;) So glad you like this paper line, I sure had fun creating it! Thanks for such a nice shout out! BTW my hubby sent me to your blog, some how he saw it and told me I had to come by for a visit!! -Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl!!!! You ROCKED this line!!! I love love love love this and I would loveeeeeee to showcase this on Nikki's blog this month!! Can you send an image of your lo and your blog addy to me?? bmwgirl@cox.net Thanks love and hope to hear from you! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not even standing how cute your LO is! Love It!! P.S. Did Nikki Sivils just leave a fabulous comment on your blog? :) AND Where you just asked to feature on her blog? :) Who's the Scrap Star, Baby - YOU!! That's super duper important fabulousness happenin' hon. You deserve it!!
    Smooches, Amy

    ReplyDelete

I am honored to hear your words. Thank you friend!

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity