Thursday, March 31, 2011

Well HELLO, Kitty!

HE HE! I was just SO excited to receive a bundle of goodies from the FABULOUS LIBBY at PSA Essentials. So far, I've only had time to do a little card with the Hello Kitty stamps-but I've got lots more in store for you featuring this great company, including a baby layout coming soon! YAY! I love that they carry Hello Kitty-stamps are hard to find elsewhere. They also have the ORIGINAL Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer! Can you believe it? I can't WAIT to use those! They also carry original designs and some funny lines as well and PEANUTS for you Snoopy fans. Be sure to go tell her hello and take a look around!


Make sure your calender is marked for tomorrow. Be here when we begin our 'Friday Frills' challenge! WOOT WOOT! It's already FABULOUS-you should see the projects I have to inspire you from the Design Team!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a fan of Hello Кitty, I liked it!!!

    ReplyDelete

I am honored to hear your words. Thank you friend!

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity