Saturday, March 26, 2011

Cricut Club!

For my monthly Cricut Club Class at Scraps Galore we will be creating this 2 page layout, 'Spring has Sprung.' I'm using the Echo Park Springtime line with Bazzill Bling cardstock. Page 1 A flower close-up.



The photos.




Page 2.











The scallop and title close-up.




Again, the completion. I used the Cake Basics cartridge, as well as Accent Essentials. I am going to enter this for Scrapbookaholic Abby's challenge too!



Hope you have a fabulous Saturday!

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous LO!!!!!!!! I love it!

    Great job!!!!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute lo girl!!!! I love the soft pastel colors. Thank you so much for playing with us this week over at the Scrapbooking with Abby challenge.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love the double page layout. The spring colors are fabulous. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapbookholic by Abby. Pammejo DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I love the colors, and how both pages flow so well together. Thanks for playing along at Scrapbookaholic By Abby :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So-o pretty! Love the soft pink and baby blue colors!

    ReplyDelete

I am honored to hear your words. Thank you friend!

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity