Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Paper Craft Crew-339


This is such a simple and fun sketch. So versatile. Since I’m creating my Daisy class, I decided to use it an an opportunity to include this cute bundle, paired with the scalloped note cards. The Balmy Blue  gives the feeling of a beautiful sky and the Petal Pink polka dot is subtle, from the Bird Ballad suite. 

I don’t yet have the medium daisy punch that coordinates here, so I fussy cut two of them, stamped in So Saffron, and adds a couple on the Whisper White layer. 
Finishing it up was easy with a few pearls and the linen thread for that earthy feel. 


This class has a to-go option and will include the stamp set, punch and all consumable supplies needed to create ALL of the projects! This is just a sneak peek of ONE. You can find more information about it coming on my Flair and Frills business page, or shoot me an email anytime.

I hope you’ll grab a few things and create along with us. Be sure to post it so that I can come admire your work! XO

https://fresh.inlinkz.com/p/5f0a9b0aaa504718928d0e47e83ab50b

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am honored to hear your words. Thank you friend!

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity