Thursday, May 30, 2019

A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop-So Shelli

In all the years of your favorite subscription box, this is the first time the co-founder Shelli Gardner has worked with the concept artists to design the kit! If you've been hopping through, you've already seen some incredible talent. I hope to not disappoint either!

I bought a couple of bird houses and planned to paper them, but then I decided to just make one from scratch! It's tiny, but came out pretty cute! I used ALL of the four included prints in my projects, three of which are on the bird house! 




Y'all, this card is HEAVY. LOL. It's definitely going to need to be delivered in person too because there's so many elements on the envelope. I'll have to reserve it for someone VERY special! 
This is a close up of all the details! 

An extra special card requires an extra special envelope! I decorated the front AND the back!
Don't forget a bit on the inside too. I used left over elements from the front and pulled in the Pool Party.



These are the four cards, as they were designed to be completed in the kit. There is an extra large stamp set included, as well as inks, embellishments and even dimensionals. 
And guess, what?? I'm GIVING THIS KIT AWAY!! That's right, I'd love to send a brand new box to you to try out Paper Pumpkin, just to say thanks for following me here and hopping along! All you need to do to be eligible is to click here to follow my FB page and leave a comment below! THAT'S IT!! Can't wait to get to know you better, in between blog posts. Be sure to click through this hop in its entirety. The possibilities are endless! 

4 comments:

  1. Please, say you'll share your bird house instructions with me? I would love to learn how you made it? It took my breath away, when I first saw it! Beautiful! TFS! Contact me if willing too share!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd be happy to, dear! Thank you so much for your incredible praise! Can you message me on FB?? It's under Brynn Thornburgh or Flair and Frills. I'll send you the template! XO

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty birdhouse 🥰 love it

    ReplyDelete

I am honored to hear your words. Thank you friend!

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity