Thursday, May 9, 2019

TGIF #210 Color Challenge


Yall know my dream is to be asked to be a designer on the TGIF team. I just admire all of those girls so much! It's filled with talent and it would be so fun to get to know them better. So, I'm committing to participating in EVERY SINGLE challenge until they notice me! LOLOL This color challenge seemed to scream the up and coming Bird Ballad suite from Stampin' Up. I'm getting better with my Blends markers and tried my hand at these fat and happy little guys! I added in the Birch background stamp and the Subtle embossing folder with a few touches of champagne foil paper too.

Here's the link so you can check out what their DT came up with and be inspired to create your own!
TGIF Challenge Blog

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Gorgeous card Brynn. Your coloring is perfection, and I love the birch layer. BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete

I am honored to hear your words. Thank you friend!

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity