Thursday, May 9, 2019

One Stamp at a Time Blog Hop-Fabulous Florals



I had so much fun with the floral theme of this month’s hop! I combined some retiring items with some up and coming items too. 
 My card was created for a swap, using the “To a Wild Rose” stamp set and the Verdant Harden designer series paper. Just a smidge. I pulled the green tones from it for the stamped leaves and fussy cut the flower to layer it for more depth.


This shows you more of the dimension. The twine and pearls were the perfect accent!

For my 3D project I created a beautiful box. The base is from “Mossy Meadow” and the top is created from the wood print DSP. I’m really gonna miss that! Y’all better stock up now! I kept the same color scheme as my card, adding in the coordinating does, the gorgeous Petal Pink ribbon and then the editing wood grain buttons. I love buttons SO much. I will miss them too! 

I’ll put jewelry in here. Most boxes are fine for chocolate but I think this one needs something really high class. Lol. I love the sentiments in this set. It’s designer by one of the million dollar achievers and I’m really glad I decided to get it with my pre-order. Add it to the top of your list in the new catalog! 

Thanks for joining us and hopping along! You can catch the full lineup here if you missed anyone! XOXO



6 comments:

I am honored to hear your words. Thank you friend!

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity