Thursday, December 6, 2018

FMS366

Y’all know I love sketches, and my sweet friend Jeanna introduced me to this place! You can visit their site here to see this sketch and all the past ones! 

I went non-holiday today, focusing on Stampin’ Up’s cute coffee set! I adore the little framelits. Look at that teeny heart that is the little pick! I picked up the background lines using the corrugated embossing folder and carried them through with the coffee wrap. TGIF has a color challenge, so I picked up Mint Macaron to pair with Crumb Cake. The ribbon is lined with rose gold too, carrying it down from the coffee pick and layered with vellum cut into a waving banner behind the cup. How fun is this! Perfect to put a Starbucks gift card inside of to thank a special someone in your life. 

2 comments:

  1. The corrugated background is a great look with the coffee cup. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is cool! I have this set but haven't managed to use it once! you've used it perfectly for the sketch. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

I am honored to hear your words. Thank you friend!

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity