Saturday, September 26, 2015

Candy Corn drives me BATTY!


Is there anything better than the changing leaves and smell of Autumn?! Only that it brings with it everything pumpkin and CANDY CORN! This Stampin Up pillow box die makes cute treat incredibly easy. 
I embossed the left half with the new tree branch folder and added an ADORABLE punch art owl! The little pumpkin cut outs come with the frame lot, along with leaves and Christmas trees! I threw some candy corn in a clear envious and it tucked nicely into the box, wrapped up with some of the fabulous new silver time! 

We made these at class this month and I'm looking forward to hanging them out to friends at Bible Study! 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am honored to hear your words. Thank you friend!

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity