Thursday, August 13, 2015

Be a PUMPKIN PRINCESS!

Are you a Pumpkin Princess?! You should be. Seriously. You need this in your life! I just love my kit each month, complete with an exclusive stamp set AND the ink!! Half off means it's only TEN FLIPPIN DOLLARS - and that's WITH shipping! I've recently added Pumpkin Perks for my members too! What do you have to lose?! The first 5 people to message me about the details AND anyone who shares this post will also receive a handmade card from me in the mail IG:brynnthornburgh flairandfrillscreativity.blogspot.com #paperpumpkin #stampinup

1 comment:

  1. Have you chosen a winner for your blog candy post from January? I have watched for an announcement!

    ReplyDelete

I am honored to hear your words. Thank you friend!

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity