Saturday, January 17, 2015

You're a Gem!

This is my process.  In this photo, the far right shows the simple layout I was thinking of to use this stamp set.  Then, you see the sketch I made. I write out which colors I want to use, where the Designer Series Paper will be and any additional details I want to include.

This particular card was created for a private workshop.  My hostess is a Jeweler for Premiere Designs and is excited to enhance her business with Stampin' Up by sending handmade thank you cards!  Isn't that delightful??  It feels SO great tor receive a handmade card in the mail.  I drop the bills by the mailbox and open that one FIRST! ;)
 

This is the finished product.  I love the shimmer that the silver ribbon provides, and we added silver glitter across the gem using the Dazzling Details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am honored to hear your words. Thank you friend!

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity