Tuesday, September 13, 2011

found

I just fell in LOVE with this beautiful and fun Soiree line from Pink Paislee-it probably has something to do with the designers, those FABULOUS House of 3 girls!

This layout is for my It's Sketchy October Class based on Page Maps! I just adore all of the bright colors and enjoyed pairing it with so much coordinating BLING, as well as pennants and banners too! WOO HOO!





A border punch and Thicker title completed it with ease and it can be recreated in under 20 minutes! Thank you for allowing me to share it with you-have a BLESSED day!




1 comment:

  1. YOu always have such great projects on your blog. Love this layout. Thanks for sharing the inspiration. I have a blog award for you on my blog. Please stop by and check it out. Dana papermemories4u@ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

I am honored to hear your words. Thank you friend!

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity