Saturday, August 27, 2011

School Daze!

WHEW! We really are in a school DAZE around here, so that feeling really inspired this page using the unbelievably CA-UTE Imaginisce line and school pictures from 2 years a go! (Yea-I don't scrapbook chronologically and I think you should give yourself permission to NOT do that as well)!






I've been WANTING to create-and I've had the TIME to create-but I haven''t FELT creative-ya know?! Well I've forced it and I'm still quite happy with these past couple of pages I've made.


I stamped their names with Sans Alpha from CTMH and added a few buttons. I RE-layered Imaginisce's layered stickers to suite me and cut the title, date withmy cricut and the Pooh Font set on Marker. If you've been forcing some creativity too, leave me a message with your blog so that I can come check it out-I'd love too, and I can be sure I'm following YOU as well! HUGS!










No comments:

Post a Comment

I am honored to hear your words. Thank you friend!

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity