Tuesday, June 14, 2011

WINNERS!

Hey there FABULOUS FRIENDS! I have THREE WINNERS to announce today from the latest 3 Blog Hops! If YOUR name is listed below, please e-mail me (within 1 week) at flairandfrillscreativity@gmail.com

-Grillin' and Chillin' (The Cricut Magazine): CHRISTINE REAL

-School's Out For Summer (Quick Quotes Powder Puff Chalk Inks): COLLEEN B.

-Jillian's Birthday Bash (CTMH Stamp Set): DEE

CONGRATULATIONS gals! I look forward to hearing from you and getting you your candy! Thank you to everyone who took the time to leave a comment and play along with us!

Remember-I have my LARGEST GIVEAWAY EVER going on RIGHT NOW for my 1,000 FOLLOWER CONTEST! BE sure to read the details and enter HERE!

7 comments:

  1. Wooo Hooo! I won! I won!

    america57@comcast.net
    chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the Winners!!!!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats ladies!!!

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the winners
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners! Did I miss the announcement of the winners from the Memorial Day blog hop and the mug hugger giveaway?

    ReplyDelete

I am honored to hear your words. Thank you friend!

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity