Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Let's DECORATE to CELEBRATE!

Good Morning! I am so delighted to be here with you for the BRAND NEW and TOTALLY WICKED AWESOME Blog, DECORATE TO CELEBRATE! What a genius idea, right?! Amy and Rhonda have teamed up to bring you inspiration for the celebrations in YOUR life!

I am honored to be a Gust Designer there for the 4th of July! You'll need to visit their blog, Decorate to Celebrate, and link up your project to be eligible to win the PRIZE for this challenge! Be sure to 'FOLLOW' them while you're there to ensure you're continuously inspired for ALL the upcoming Holidays and occasions!

I created these super fun and festive cupcakes! I used Bazzill swiss dots paper to make the pinwheels, then I attached them to a popsicle stick with a silver star brad. The cupcakes are in a themed liner and I made my own white frosting to spiral on the top, complete with piped blue frosting dots!





Here they are all lined up to be eaten!

















Now, be sure to also enter my BIGGEST GIVEAWAY EVER by clicking HERE. Over $500 in Products and PRIZES! And, leave a comment here to be eligible for this posts Blog Candy and I'll send YOU a goodie bag with your own fun cupcake supplies to Decorate to Celebrate!

13 comments:

  1. Wow!!!
    So delicious!
    I love cupcakes!!
    Did you get my email? I am interested in the DT, tell me a little more.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh these look yummy thank you so much for being a guest designer on our blog decorate to celebrate your cupcakes are so pretty. thank you Rhonda and Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super yummy project! I have really been into pinwheels the last couple of weeks and now after seeing these I think I'll be making some for our 4th of July celebration. Thanks for the inspiration and have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool Brynn! I'm just starting to get into baking... I love cupcakes and decorating them! So much fun!

    -Emily
    http://www.createserendipity.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this!!! I just made a Pinwheel last night and was wondering what to do with it. I love the Idea of putting them in Cupcakes. Love It!!!!! :0)
    cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cupcakes look yummy and so festive. Cute idea with the pinwheel. Nice job.

    Babe
    youiesmom@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum, yum, YUM!! :) These look SO good -- Can I leave my address for you to send me some?? heehee... How perfect that you used matching cupcake liners!! Love that!! I am such a fan of pinwheels -- I can't wait to make some of these myself!! :)

    Thanks so much for being one of our AWESOME Guest Designers and decorating your celebrations at the Decorate To Celebrate! Challenge Blog!

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    and Decorate To Celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the pinwheels and yum, those cupcakes look sooo delicious!! What an awesome project!! TFS :D

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, those pinwheels are so vibrant and the color is just beautiful against the handmade white frosting. Great Job! Happy to join you over at DTC's challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yum! I especially like the stars in the pinwheels. Fantastic touch! Congratulations on your guest spot at Decorate to Celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These look so yummy and I love your pinwheels!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there, Once again you have come up with a lovely original. I love the pin wheel cupcake. I am visiting with the Decorate to celebrate challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I am honored to hear your words. Thank you friend!

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity