Monday, February 21, 2011

Let's Call It A Day

Hey there. Today has not been the best for me. After MUCH hesitation, I reluctantly gave in to the enemy I live with. NO-NOT my husband, I love him with all my heart. ;) ....My fibromyalgia. Crippling. Stifling. Ugly. And although I'm not able to photograph the cards I intended to, and share a fabulous post-this is real, and it's my life.

I DID manage to:

*Speak with another Sponsor for a HUGE surprise ANNOUNCEMENT coming up soon!

*Speak with Sandra at 365 Cricut for Flair and Frills to sponsor her next blog hop.

*Discover a CA-UTE new blog, http://scrappingroom.blogspot.com/ She is giving away several fabulous prizes, including a Your Story bundle that I WANT SO BAD! That's not even the best part (well-for me) I went to leave her a comment and when I scrolled down, I saw MY blinky there in her sidebar! XOXO to ya Cindy! You've GOT to go check out her cell phone card and baby formula Easter basket! Go discover it yourself, she's a MUST follow!

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwwww sorry babe that you aren't feeling good... hope tomorrow is better! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

I am honored to hear your words. Thank you friend!

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity