Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Winter Wreath

I received box ofgodis rom Quick Quotes just before I left for Thanksgiving. I knew immediately what I wanted to do-and here it is! A Winter Wreath using their 'Julie Je t amie' line. Don't you just LOVE the colors?!















I used 3 1/2 sheets of paper, cut into 2/2" strips. Round the paper over your finger for shape and then adhere the ends together creating hundreds of these little loops.


These are the supplies-plus adhesive. Begin attaching all of your loops to the foam wreath using your glue gun. Start one line and then add the next snuggled up to the one before it and continue until full!

I added these snowflake ornaments with buttons to jazz it up a bit.



Here's the main deco piece with a few sprigs from Michaels and a nice sparkley snowflake ornament for the center ;)




And again, the finished product on my door (attached with foam tape)! YAY! IT was a bit lagbor intensive bu a super fun, different way to use the papers o get with this kit. If you love it, follow me here and visit www.shopquickquotes.com to explore all of their amazing stuff further!






3 comments:

I am honored to hear your words. Thank you friend!

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity