Tuesday, November 9, 2010

LOTS to share today!

I had saved a few posts as drafts to share each day this week-but apparently that's not how it works! Blogger has posted them in the order they were created-so scraoll down for some more Flair and Frills fun today with 2 new posts! Let me know what you think of my new items and I will choose a winner to receive a few for some yummy BLOG CANDY! Creative blessings for this fall Tuesday, B.

The fine print:
*Winner chosen randomly from comments at the end of this week, Sunday November 14, 2010. Share my blog candy with your friends and receive twice the entries! Thank you SO much for participating! I LOVE hearing from you all anytime and (as I've said many times) am SO very humbled and grateful that you join me here-it REALLY makes me smile!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am honored to hear your words. Thank you friend!

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity