Sunday, October 17, 2010

You've Been Boo-ed!


I was reviewing some of Heidi Swapp's Web Shows when she talked about BOO-ing in your neighborhood! I was going to take a fun goodie bag down to my neighbor-friend anyway, so I began our Boo! Her bag included lots of fun little things for her 2 girls. The bag to the left is what we created for our 2nd BOO to our closest neighbor, the Mayor! I am SO excited. The treats turned out fabulous and it's a lot of fun.














These are hand-made Peanut Butter cups. I shared them with Mike from the Cricut Circle at last weeks swarm. On the tops of them are cut fondant circles (fondant colored 'Cricut-green' and cut with the Cricut Cake). I then thought maybe I could use a Cuttlebug folder to emboss and deboss the circles! LOVE IT!

Halloween style chocolate covered pretzels...













Chocolate dipped marshmallows! YUMMY! We 'Halloweened' them with shaped sprinkles!





And-here's my 2 oldest boys sneeking up to ring the doorbell and drop the goods! SUCCESS!!
















We printed out this poem, along with a "We've been Boo-ed' sign for their door. You can find this poem and other related printables at organizedchristmas.com or google for other Boo-ing results.
Begin a BOO tradition in YOUR neighborhood!
Happy Haunting. Bwwaaaa-hhhaaaa-haaaaaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am honored to hear your words. Thank you friend!

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity