Thursday, September 23, 2010

B-O-O!


I created this BOOtiful banner for the super fun challenge Kim is hosting at Olive Juice Studio!


I used the spider web Martha Stewart border punch for the circles. All of the paper was an amazing gift from my Secret Circle Sister, by Pink Paislee!

I have all of her 'Dirty Details' listed below!




This shows : 1. A black and white photo of my oldest son. 2. Th word 'EEK' on ribbon. 3. A key (in the bottom left corner)
















This shows: 1. A bottle cap (thanks to my DH for drinking the Red Stripe. LOL) 2. Another black and white photo 3. The word 'eerie'
















And; this shows: A black and white photo of my 3 littlest children.2. The word 'EEK' again. 3. Gauze (on my cute little mummy. I bought the gauze just for him-and colored it with Tim Holtz ink)!



Of course-it hangs on the wall as described and HAD to have buttons, ribbon and Stickles! Visit OJS to see the other entries. I've DEFINITELY got some HEAVY competition but I really enjoyed creating it and wanted to use my new goodies! I'm feeling Halloweeney already!
Creative blessings, Brynn
The Dirty Details:
1. Your project entry must have a Halloween theme or feel to it AND you must be able to hang it from a wall, door or whatever!
2. It must include a black and white photo of anything -a person, place or thing. The photo can be recent or vintage. (If this is a problem, it can also be a stamped image in B&W, a clip art image OR a picture taken from a magazine/newspaper in B&W.)
3. It must include a key (real or die cut) AND/OR a bottle cap
4. It must include either a bandaid, bandage (I just added the bandage part maybe this will give you a bit more flexibility!) OR a piece of gauze
5. It must include at least one of the following words somewhere in your project. If you’re feeling REALLY clever feel free to use more than one or all of them! You may add additional words if you are writing a thought, poem or sentiment…Here are the words: “Eeeeek”….”mothballs”….”shriek”…..”clammy”….”gelatin”…..or “Eerie”… -you may change the spelling and the use of upper and lower case when adding the word(s) to your project.
This challenge can be anything and can be made from any mediums as long as it includes the items listed above. It can be a card, scrapbook page, tag, altered item, home decor, repurposed/recycled item, etc BUT there must be a way to hang it from a wall, door etc… (HEY! It’s a challenging challenge, what did you expect?! LOL!)
The deadline is 11:59PM, September 30th, 2010.
This contest will be open for voting October 1st-October 2nd. The entry with the most votes will win a Cricut cartridge courtesy of Memory Miser! Details of the voting system being used will be announced later this month.
Questions? Contact me! If the link button is unavailable for you to upload your photos please send your photo to me at olivejuicestudio@yahoo.com and I will make sure to upload your photo! Please make sure to include your name, email and blog URL!
Olive a SpoOky challenge, don’t you?

xKim

2 comments:

  1. Brynn!

    OMGosh!!! This is just too stinkin' adorable!!! I have this "thing" for banners as it is but wow oh wow you really did a number on this one!! And you're right, it is definitely going to be a tough vote because everyone has really outdone themselves! Fabulous work!

    BTW, I've got to make a point in getting back over here you have so many little treasures to look at! I love your blog!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow !!!very cute banner!Very halloweenie

    ReplyDelete

I am honored to hear your words. Thank you friend!

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity