Monday, August 2, 2010

Quick Quotes Class

This is my Quick Quotes class for July. It went over VERY well. I ended up with an extra kit though, it's yours if you're the first to e-mail me claiming it for $25 (with shipping)! Gorgeous 'Paint It Black' paperline with the mirror/silver paper and a bunch of embellishing. Versatile too ;)













Page 1: Nothing is worth more than this day. Fun ribbon ruffling ad lots of inking of course!













Page 2: Chipboard peices add extra umph acrros the ribbon line, with plenty of room for more photos and journaling.













BONUS project: All of the suplles to make this card were also included. We always have a bonus project and GIVEAWAYS, courteous of Q.Q. themselves!





It was super fun and I'm meeting some great ladies that participate. August's class is a flip-flop album and it's already half filled! YAY! It may sell-out! I am still humbled that anyone makes me a part of their album by including my work there with their treasured memories! What an honor.
*Although the official announcement has been made in regard to my GARGANTUAN secreat-the professional photographers have yet to take the official photos for me to share along with the reveal. A hint: I am Cricut Circle member #2347 :)
Blessings ~ Brynn

2 comments:

  1. Great Layout and a Huge Congrats on the WIN!!! How Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know your secret!!! LOL I wont spill the beans though :-P

    ReplyDelete

I am honored to hear your words. Thank you friend!

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity