Friday, July 2, 2010

Quick Quotes




So....I am super proud, and honored, to announce that Patsy Gaut (co-owner of Quick Quotes) has asked med to design for them!!! I am thrilled to be a part of their amazing company. I received a package a week ago with some great products to create with. They have monthly kits as well as everything available individually for purchase. I love the canvas they work with. Visit http://www.shopquickquotes.com/ to see for yourself! On this project I used paper rom the 'Paint It Black' collection, Border rub-on's, Leslie's Dot rub-on's, and 'Midnight Confession' chalk ink. Thier silver paper is fabulous-like a mirror! I knew immediately I had to use the lace and it wouldn't be a Q!.Q. project if it didn't include vellum! I hand-made each of the paper flowers and finished this piece with a few silver dot accents! It will hang nicely in my pink/black/white studio!!
I will be adding several other projects from this collection very soon. I hope you'll check back for those creations! Be sure to visit the Q.Q. websit eand add them on Facebook too ;)

Remember the blog candy continues through today!! Creative blessings ~Brynn
P.S. That's me down in the lower right corner (with the red hair)! The other 3 gals are my beautiful sisters and that's mom in the middle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am honored to hear your words. Thank you friend!

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity