Friday, June 11, 2010

Quick Quotes Specialty Card

Only my specialty cards are so elaborate! This card is special because it was sent to Quick Quotes owner Patsy Gaut. I wanted to thank her for coming and tell her what a pleasure it was to meet her ;)

This is, of course, Quick Quotes paper ('Happy Helen'). I distressed EVERYTHING with their chalk inks (mocha mamma)! The flower was fussy cut from the H.H. paper, watered and crumpled for 2 layers, and then inked and stacked with dimensional dots, completed with a brown button! The heart is from a punch, the ric-rack is Bazzill, the letter stickers October Afternoon, and all completed with the Fastener staple.



It is essential to me that my envelopes match my cards! I often stamp them , but in this case, I added one of Patsy's quotes that I found true to our meeting. This is the back flap.












This is the front of the envelope. I have covered our addresses for privacy. I used a strip of the 'Happy Helen' paper, then printed our addresses on the card stock from the card base. I used the tearing technique for accent and added another punched heart to complete it.
I hope you like it as much as I do! It's quite rare that I LOVE my work, bbut in this case, I do!
Creative blessings, ~Brynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am honored to hear your words. Thank you friend!

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity