Saturday, June 5, 2010

Patsy

Jean and I made a coaster banner to welcome Patsy to Albuquerque. I wasn't sure what to expect, and almost didn't go, but I'm thankful ht I did. This Quick Quotes Queen is full of energy and life and it was truly a pleasure to meet her! It was only bettered by the fact that she really seemed to L-O-V-E our banner AND the rose clip that I made for her. I took an additional paper rose up for her daughter Stacey as well, since Patsy was anticipating sharing hers!

I am disappointed that I was unable to catch up with her again today for the event (and a photo), but I'm honored to have had the chance to meet with her and share a little piece of my creativity. I've really falen in love with Quick Quotes (now their people as well as their product) and look forward to sharing more with you all in the near future!

Creative Blessings, Brynn

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the information!! I NEED Varsity for sure!!! I like many of the others..... My grocery bill is going up ~ I can just feel it!!

    ReplyDelete

I am honored to hear your words. Thank you friend!

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity