Monday, June 28, 2010

Page Maps Class Layout with Peacock Lane and Printing Press

I am beginning a Page Maps class at Scraps Galore in July. We'll examine using sketches in our albums and build a layout based on one of them. This is the debut page for the class! I used the Peacock Lane paper line from Bo Bunny (stunning color combo.) and the Printing Press cartridge from Cricut! Remember that one?! The stamps were colored with brush markers. I used Stickles and Liquid Glass for accents as well. Sewing! Love the look of that ;) Have to have some buttons and ribbon as well! What do you think?!

This is the full page. There's room for 1, 3x5 photo and 2 wallets.

These are the stamped images.


I smeared the journaling lines on purpose to co-ordinate with the brushed/smeared edges of the paper. This photo also shows how I used the liquid glass for clear glimmer on various dots.


Elegance. That's the simple title I chose for the way the colors made me feel! I accented them with the Stickles and Liquid Glass as well (had to add a bit of SPARKLE)! The ribbon is ruffled too ;)




I appreciate you taking the time to peek! Creative blessings ~Brynn

1 comment:

I am honored to hear your words. Thank you friend!

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity