Friday, May 3, 2019

TGIF Challenge 209

I'm determine to work hard and be asked to join the TGIF Design Team! The only way to really be on the radar i to participate in the weekly challenges! This is my start for that with the focus on SEPIA! It lent itself perfectly to ink up my "Let It Ride' stamp set. I also incorporated the upcoming "Birch" background stamp and "Timeless Textures."

EVERYTHING is inked/sponged in Soft Suede, even bringing back the crumple technique on the piece of Crumb. The coffee cup stain is in that textures set and its RETIRING at the end of this month, so you'll want to snag it quick! I stamped it on the wood designer series paper WHICH IS ALSO LEAVING, so stock up! I wanted to mimic a lasso with my twine and added one of my favorite embellishments: BUTTONS!!
I added this fun sentiment on the inside, with more inking of course! I created it to mail to my friend Andrea as she puts herself out there to achieve one of her own Design Team goals! I'm not sure if I'm going to give it to her though; I like it too much! SHHHH...don't tell!














Meet me back here tomorrow and I'll share my new TGIF Challenge project with a fun color combo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am honored to hear your words. Thank you friend!

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity