Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Paper Craft Crew #329

Y’all know I love working with a sketch! Using our Garage suite worked So perfectly! I love all the elements they gave us, including teeny tiny wrenches (not shown here) and this incredible DSP!

This  Paper Craft Crew  design was a great place to start! Of course, you should make it your own in whatever way you see fit. That’s what I did by switching the orientation and using the embossed die cut piece in place of the banner. 

Isn’t this so much fun? The oil blob was perfect to recreate the swoosh of the background and I fussy cut a gas can from the designer Series paper. Stampin Up made the color choices so simple because they’d already taken the work out by choosing this palette! 

When a card is super layered and fun on the outside, I feel I need to pull a bit in to the inside as well. That’s what I did here by layering a piece of smoky slate and then fussy cut a piece of a hot rod. 

Here’s the envelope for it and you can see the layered pieces of the Garage Gears better in this angle too. Aren’t those little bolts SO CUTE?? They’re a stamp and I just used a hole punch and then snipped then apart. I made this card with my husband in mind. I want to write some mushy stuff in there and give it to him! I hope you’ll use this sketch this week and make something cute to play along with us! Be sure to link it up so I can stop by your blog and give you some love! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is so FUN!! LOVE that tire tracks paper and your little "oil spill" on the front. Such a great masculine card!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This suite of products is AMAZING! Thanks for stopping in and sharing your words.

      Delete

I am honored to hear your words. Thank you friend!

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity