Monday, November 19, 2018

Start with a sketch??

I find that often times, I create best when I’ve given myself a layout, before I begin cutting. Enter: card sketches. They can be as simple or as elaborate as you want! For this one, I used a straight edge and even traced a circle, making it really precise. Often time, my lines are squiggly and the circle is wonky. None of that matters though! The idea is to put your thoughts onto paper and plan things out before you begin! It made it super easy to create this card! I pulled all of the items I’d written down, then set about to find the sizes of things I’d need and cutting commenced! I love how it turned out. What do you think?? I used FOUR, BRAND NEW products debuting in 2019. Can you spot them?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am honored to hear your words. Thank you friend!

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity