Monday, September 3, 2018

Paper Craft Crew with a Sneek Peak

I’m stamping along with a sketch challenge from the Paper Craft Crew! It’s what all the cool kids do! I typically don’t craft in non-traditional Christmas colors, but everything’s better with pink, right?! This stamp set is one being released in just two more days, from the Stampin’ Up holiday catalog! (Let me know if you need a copy) So, I flipped the card to go vertically, and used Mint Macaron and Blushing Bride from the subtles collection. The white here is our shimmer paper, lending just a hint of sparkle. You know I can’t resist buttons! 

What do you think?? Let me know if you play along too, because I want to check it out. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I am honored to hear your words. Thank you friend!

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity