Sunday, August 2, 2015

Is it your Birthday?!

I love spoiling my Hostess Club members and this cake it from Stampin Up provides another perfect opportunity to do so! There are 20 slices, all individually stamped and decorated. Each will contain a special Birthday gift.
Choose a slice of chocolate, vanilla or strawberry! It may include anything from adhesive, to a gift card! Each member will pick a slice during the month of their Birthday. 
No calories but twice the fun. Just another way for me to say thank you for the love and support I have. YOU can become a member anytime too. Add some fantastic products to your collection while also taking advantage of the many "member perks" I offer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am honored to hear your words. Thank you friend!

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity