Saturday, April 13, 2013

Sympathetic

The truth is-I've had to send way too many sympathy cards lately. Sigh.  Fortunately, my fabulous up-line and friend Sacha had made sympathy cards our  Stamp Club swap theme in January.....and I always make extras for sending! 

I used the music note stampin' wheel for the background with my favorite framelit , of course some dry embossing and linen thread as well.  I LOVE our seam binding and Designer Series Paper, so that made it to use too.  A few pearls and a bit of dimension and, here we go!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! It has been such a long time since we saw one of your beautiful creation! The card is so very nice with great colours. I find these one of the hardest card to make when I have lost someone close so it is always good to do them before you need them I. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
    Add comment
    Load more...

    I am honored to hear your words. Thank you friend!


    Older Post Home
    Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

    ReplyDelete

I am honored to hear your words. Thank you friend!

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity