Thursday, February 9, 2012

POP Valentine's Day!

I am delighted to be on Jalisa's Patches of Pink Design Team for 2012!  Super CONGRATULATIONS to her and her family on a new baby, and a special thank you for believing in me and my work and wanting me to assist her as she shares the love of BLOGGY world.  I hope you'll take a moment to link-up and see what the other talented designers are sharing this month.

This card began from one of those $1 G Studio sets with 8 square cards AND envelopes.  I have designed it using ALL Close To My Heart supplies for my class on Saturday.  I just LOVE CTMH-they are my absolute FAVORITE manufacturer.  There are lots of details.  The black is scored lengthwise to add some texture, with a piece of torn patterned paper on top of that and then a red banner piece accented with brads down the left side.  The 'love' is stamped in repetitive form on the white and layered on top of the pink.  Then there's the black patterned paper rosette in the center, with a white CTMH paper flower and accent brad  to complete it.  The edges are inked with a sponge in black and I stamped the sentiment 'sweetheart' on the bottom right corner.
I'm working on my 'WELCOME BACK' prize package-I know it will include at least 1 Cricut cartridge (possibly 2), stamps, accessories and MORE! Thank you for being here today-I hope it's FABULOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am honored to hear your words. Thank you friend!

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity