Monday, September 26, 2011

I'm a BAZZILL GIRL!

I've always LOOOOOVED Bazzill, simply LOVED it-and I am absolutely BEYOND thrilled, grateful, delighted and AMAZED that I will have the opportunity to design with their products! First up, the SPOOKY AND KOOKY line-just PERFECT for some TRICKS AND TREATS!


Donna Lines-you are the winner of some BAZZILL GOODIES! Please e-mail me your contact info. so that I can get them shipped out dear. Donna said even her HUSBAND commented on the quality of the Bazzill paper when she used it!

I'm thankful to each of you that took the time to submit your guess-they're sending some great things to GIVE AWAY too so be sure to stay here with me! Hugs to you my FABULOUS FRIENDS!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on the opportunity to design with the fabulous Bazzill products! That is so awesome :0)

    Scrappy hugs,
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot Woot! Congratulations Brynn! You are very deserving. Can't wait to see all of your wonderful Bazzill creations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brynn, just stopping to say HI:) WOW congrats on designing for them very happy for you and i can't wait to see you amazing creations!!!
    HUgs

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats! i can't wait to see what you make for us with all of their wonderful paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats looks like some great paper.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Brynn, Wow, you're on Bazzill's design team?! What a feather in Your cap! What a thrill, too!

    So, what's next for you?? Oh, *I* know... you're going to be asked to teach on a scrapbooking cruise.

    I'm so happy for you. And Elizabeth must be thrilled to be able to say she has a Bazzill designer working at her store. Wow!

    HUGE congrats. Can't wait to hug you next time I'm in the store.

    Your Scraps Galore buddy,
    Sharon J

    ReplyDelete

I am honored to hear your words. Thank you friend!

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity