Thursday, September 22, 2011

If Your Name Is.....

Rebecca and you're referred to as the 'Crafting Misfit' then you are now the proud owner of the Space Party Events Cricut Cartridge from Flair and Frills! Please e-mail me your contact info. darling (flairandfrillscreativity(@)gmail.com)

As always, I am SO appreciative of all of your comments and support. Thank you to each of you that participated.

I've got some GRAND news coming in the next few days-and it will mean some FABULOUS giveaways here from one of the BEST Scrapbook Manufacturer's around! I'll give you a hint and if you guess the manufacturer I'll enter you to win a few of their goodies. This DYNAMIC man that runs this multi-million dollar business began it when his wife couldn't find the paper she needed to scrapbook. The company is named after his grandfather! E-mail me your submission and all correct answers will be entered to win some of their STELLAR products! I'll announce my news and the THIS WEEKEND so please submit your entry ASAP!

I'll be back soon with some SPOOKY and KOOKY inspiration! MWAH!

1 comment:

  1. Very sweet layout. Sometimes things just don't work out. I am sure it was for the best. Thanks for the great giveaways. Sandy C. sczcec@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

I am honored to hear your words. Thank you friend!

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity