Monday, August 15, 2011

We're BACK in SCHOOL!

I have THREE children in Elementary School this year! It's just Eli and I at home now, fortunately MOPS will start soon-SO looking forward to that! Here are my sweet kiddos ready for their FIRST DAY!











These are the TEACHER GIFTS I made-ROLO pencils with Hershey kisses, stamped with the school and/or their teacher!











































I volunteered to take snacks for the first day of Mrs. J's Kindergarten class and wanted to make them special. We included a package of fruit snacks, Cheese-Itz and a Capri Sun. I really like how they turned out.




I hope you're all back to school safely too-now for reading and BED! MWAH











11 comments:

  1. Very cute snack bags! I'm sure they were a hit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the teachers gifts- they are fantastic and the snack bags must have been a huge hit. You are truly a special Mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! Brynn love the teacher gifts!!! All very CUTE!! I agree with Clare you are a SPECIAL mom!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous gifts for the teachers and the snack bags are gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These treat pencils are fabulous! How clever! I like the bags too but the pencils are extra special! I'll bet they got rave reviews from the recipients too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW... you are just soooo creative and have way to much energy! hehehehehe! Really these are both so cute... I bet they really loved them! (and the kids are so adorable)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The goodies were of course CUTE.... BUT your kids are adorable! Hope they each had a wonderful first day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those Rolo Pencils are????? whats the word? Fantabullous. What a neat idea! TFS CallyAnn
    http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a great mom you are, way to be involved with your children's' school! those projects are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stopped by looking for day 2 :)

    transport7800@aol.com
    http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com/
    follower

    ReplyDelete

I am honored to hear your words. Thank you friend!

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity