Tuesday, July 5, 2011

DRUMROLL Please.......

Hi there! I am SO sorry I didn't get this posted before-it has been quite consuming and I know it's a cliche but I really wanted EVERYONE to win. Please know that if your name is not listed below-that's only THIS time-there will be plenty more chances to come. I MUST also say how truly humbled and honored I am to have EACH of you here! It is a delight, from the bottom of my heart and I appreciate Y-O-U! All right, what you came for........The winner of my BIGGEST GIVEAWAY EVER (so far) is.........Scrapperbecka! You have 7 days to e-mail me and claim your prize dear! I am still tallying the entries for the $50 prize package and VERYIFYING everything! WHEW! My e-mail is flairandfrillscreativity(@)gmail[dot]com!

I hope you all had a very safe and Happy 4th of July! MWWWWWWAAAH!

14 comments:

  1. Well done to your candy winner .. they will have lots of fun with all that stash!
    Thank you dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winner!! What a great stash to win!! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!!! Enjoy :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, Becka is close to Becky :) Congrats to the winner! Hugs to Brynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOHOO I won! I am so excited!
    Thanks
    Brynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to you Scrapperbecka!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the winner!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Scrapperbecka... hope you enjoy all your goodies and thanks Brynn for the chance to win, it was a great giveaway and I hope you come visit me at my new site: pendrasplace.blogspot... my followers are a little lonely! hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Becka..what a fabulous prize.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was stopping to say hi Brynn!! Congratulations to the WINNER YAY!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. just love my necklace, Brynn! Can't wait to wear it Friday night. :0)

    ReplyDelete

I am honored to hear your words. Thank you friend!