Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday Frills Challenge #3~Mother's

(For FLAUNT IT FRIDAYS and the Friday the 13th Blog Hop, Please scroll down to the previous post)!

The winner of our VINTAGE challenge is libeeti. Click on her name to view her AMAZING entry!

I hope you're having a WONDERFUL Saturday as you view 'Friday Frills'! I'm excited to bring some new designers to you and Cheryl below is one of them. I've been blessed with some FABULOUS talent to share with and inspire you!

This challenge is all about MOTHERS.

This is my 'mother' layout for Cricut Club. I also used the BINGO challenge from the Cricut Circle to inspire me.

It's created with the 'Mother's Day Bouquet' cartridge and 'Baby Steps.'









It's ALL sprayed with home-made shimmer mist!
The ribbon ruffles are from cardstock paper.













































These 2 cards are from CHERYL! I'll share more about her with you very soon! Please visit her blog with a warm hello!
(I don't know WHY the photos copied in so SMALL-sorry. Be sure to visit their blogs for more detail and pictures)















She FUSSY CUT all of the details here!

















I love how she used the lace on this!












Kris made this 8x8 page for an EXPECTING MOM!



















Amy created this adornment for her mom to hang just about anywhere and always think of her sweet granddaughter.























We'd love for you to link up your project related to MOTHERS! You have 10 days and be entering you're eligible for our PRIZE of a $10 gift card to Michaels or Hobby Lobby (your choice)! We'll announce the WINNER with our next challenge. Join us here before then for more inspiration,blog hops and NEW designers!








7 comments:

  1. Hi! I love your amazing blog as always. Already a great follower of your blog. Thank you for checking out my blog and becoming a follower. Please stop by my blog as I have a giveaway. Have a great day.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty layout to have to just pop a picture in! *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous layout. I love it. Thank you for stopping by my blog. I am your follower now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice layout, entered the challenge wish me luck. I am now a follower. My blog is nenerscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful layout! Thanks for the vision.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I'm a new follower. I came over from Made it Myself Monday linky party. Love your layout. Great colors.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOO gosh this is simply stunning!!! You created a masterpiece! So many beautiful details...lovely layout!

    ReplyDelete

I am honored to hear your words. Thank you friend!

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity