Sunday, April 17, 2011

Easter Cards! Sent to YOU?!

Good Sunday Morning to you! I just have to share what might be my FAVORITE 2 Easter cards EVER! I designed these and created them with my private group at Scraps Galore. I am linking them to Patches of Pink too! I've been looking forward to participating with her-such a fabulous blog and idea! This 1st is my favorite....it says, "Stop and Smell the Jelly Beans!" from a delightful Scrappy Moms stamp set. The envelope is peaking out there between the cards. It says, "a little birdie told me...." from Pink By Design! The banner sparkles from Stickles, a few polka dots too. I used a border punch at the bottom of the grass-just for a bit more flair. The BEST part?! The little chick has an action wobbler behind him (a little spring) so he shakes and moves! GRRR_My post messed up. I'll share the close runner up in 2nd place in a separate post. *NOTE* I have added the link to 'Subscribe' on the right side bar. If you LOVE this blog and take the time to do so you may just receive one of these 2 cards from me in the mail! Yep-I'll randomly choose 5 of my faithful followers to have one of these cards in their (YOUR) hands! YAY! I can't wait! I {HEART} you all SO very much! P.S. I had family tragedy to attend to and did not post the 2nd Friday Frills challenge or the winners from week 1. I should have that done by tomorrow. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

3 comments:

  1. i love that little guy! so cute and round!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I'm your newest follower from K Andrew's link love party. Stop by when you can :o)
    Cara
    www.CarasScrapNStampArt.blogspot.com
    Congrats on your QQ position! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Easter Card. Visitng from the Patches of Pink Link-up Party. I would love you to stop by and check out my my blog
    ~ Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete

I am honored to hear your words. Thank you friend!

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity