Thursday, April 7, 2011

ANNOUNCEMENT:





Ladies and Gentleman-I can now share with you the reason I have been SO stinkin' excited all the time.... I just signed a contract with Quick Quotes Scrapbook Company to be their Social Media Director! HOORAY! WOOT-WOOT! Isn't that awesome?! I love them for so very many reasons that I'll continue to share with you. I'll be beginning and managing their blog, as well as hiring the design team and co-ordinating everything within the social network! Be watching for that! :D


Occasionally Q.Q. partners with My Minds Eye to create with their lines. LOVE THAT! This is a double layout I created using MME 'Abbey Road' collection.


Have a great day!

14 comments:

  1. Well COngrats!!! what a wonderful day!
    kacee

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats Brynn! this sounds like quite the undertaking but I am sure you are upt to it :) Love this double layout - the colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahoo! Congratulations! What fabulous news!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS! That is AWESOME!! I love love love that lo!! GORGEOUS colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! This is a beautiful layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! Great news chick!! I bet you are just tickled pink!!

    hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Congratulations! I can only imagine how awesome that job's going to be!! Enjoy it! Just dropping in from the Getting Cricky hop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to you girl, you deserve it!!!! That is really Fabulous news! I can't wait to see what this new opportunity brings ♥

    Hugs ♥
    ~Stacey~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I'm just popping in to meet you and congats. I'm a new follower and I'm here on the Love Link Up Party from K Andrews.Have a great day. Hope to see you over at mine!
    Hugs from Gold Coast, Australia
    Trish Munro
    http://trishandtreasure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love love your blog....its adorable and I can't wait to see all your layouts. I see so many card making blogs..I love it when I see scrapbook layouts! I am now a follower. Hope you'll check mine out!
    Lisa Lo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! What an awesome opportunity! I'm a new follower…stopping by from K Andrews love link up party! If you get a chance, I'd love for you to stop by mine :)

    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This LO is so awesome. Love the colors and all of the details. Congrats on your new opportunity!! Thanks for joining in the fun this week at Frosted Designs.
    Hugs,
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete

I am honored to hear your words. Thank you friend!

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity