Friday, March 4, 2011

READY TO REVEAL:

Hi ladies! If you've been following, then you'll likely remember me mentioning a BIG announcement I have had to share. Well-that day is here and I'm bursting at the seams! I debut to you.....

FRIDAY FRILLS

What's THAT, you ask?! Well, Friday Frills is the new challenge part of Flair and Frills, complete with an A-MAZING Design Team (you KNOW how I am about giving you the BEST quality possible)! So, beginning April 1st (an adequate date indeed, considering my personality!) A challenge will be presented here, with you able to participate and link your projects within 10 days. At that time, the submissions will be judged by myself and the design team to determine winnerS! I like the opportunity to be JUDGED and not just randomly picked. I feel it will be more fair that way. I have FABULOUS sponsors lined up, including: TERESA COLLINS, QUICK QUOTES, THE SHABBY VANITY and many more! We'll kick it off with Teresa Collins! YEP! That's right-I got her ;) My design team is currently creating the debut Friday Frills and I'll introduce you to them in the upcoming weeks. I sincerely hope you'll decide to join us and share YOUR amazing talent with everyone here. So-MARK YOUR CALENDERS gals-it's going to be FABULOUS!

9 comments:

  1. Hello there, I am a new follower from the blog hop. Lovely site, and hope to read more soon.

    http://ohmommymoon.blogspot.com/2011/03/go-beyond-rack.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower from the Friday blog hop. Congrats on being featured! Nice to meet you. :)

    Wife on the Roller Coaster
    http://www.ridingtherollercoaster.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun and exciting!!! I can't wait to participate:) Congrats!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! I'm up for this! Thanks for the chance to participate in something like this! It's good for our character! Love your blog! I have a blog award for you at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh how FUN!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's super Exciting news Brynn!!! I really like the idea of being judged too. You have some amazing sponsors lined up so I can't wait to participate in Friday Frills ;)

    ~Stacey~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that is some exciting news....I love challenges and I think being judged is just right on. Looking so foward to the first challenge and many more to come. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im having a 100 follower blog candy giveaway $25.00 gift card to little scraps of heaven
    come check it out
    http://www.scrappingmamma.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Teresa Collins! Yay! I'm so excited to see what you have in store!

    Jessica :)

    ReplyDelete

I am honored to hear your words. Thank you friend!

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity