Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Meet Kris!

Hello everyone,I feel very honored to be asked to be on this design team with many fabulous ladies.

I have been married for almost 22 years to a great man. We have 2 children, our daughter Ashley is in culinary school and out son TJ who is in high school and is on the school and competitive cheer team.

I work part time as a RN in a pediatric office, which I LOVE! When I’m not working and driving my son around I enjoy scrapbooking and making cards. I haven’t been scrapbooking in a while and I’m way behind. I make cards with my Cricut and stamping, I always love to try new things when I craft.

I hope in some way my projects will inspire you.

Have a great day!Kris

What a fun project! I LOVE the feathers and the 'Red Hatters' FEEL to it! And, don't you just LOVE the sentiment?! ;)




Kris is also from the Chicago area and we met at the same place, the Cricut Circle Swarm in Utah. She and I talk several times a week and I love that she began her blog to accept the online challenges and participate in them! She is kind, with a warm smile. I am just delighted that she will join us here as we begin these amazing challenges! Thank you Kris. I know you'll be a great addition to the team!

Be sure to visit her blog and say hello!

I'll introduce Amy on Friday!

1 comment:

I am honored to hear your words. Thank you friend!

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity