Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A STUNNING Wall Piece!

I LOVE THIS CANVAS!

I recently taught this as a class at Scraps Galore. EVERYTHING you see is from Quick Quotes (http://www.shopquickquotes.com/) They really out did themselves here!













This is a ribbon flower, with die-cuts to accent.
See the little pearl brad?! They carry them in a variety of colors too!










The detail in this tree cut is fantastic. Quick Quotes does an amazing job in their lines. Aren't the keys just great?!






























This 'F' consists of 8 pieces of chipboard stacked together to create one thick piece for emphasis.

















I shaped the bird's wings for extra dimension. I adore little birds on things! ;) I had to add the little brad and gem to jazz him up a bit!
















Here's the photo placement. 6 photos will go here to display!
















EVERYTHING is inked in 'Mocha Mama' and the end result BLEW ME AWAY! I am proud to hang this on my wall and share with friends and family my photos of loved ones and my passion for scrapbooking and creative art!






2 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS! I love love love that tree and the flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

I am honored to hear your words. Thank you friend!

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity