Monday, January 31, 2011

WINNER(S)!!!

Oh ladies! This was SO much fun! I knew immediately it wouldn't be just ONE winner-and I'm glad to know I'm not alone! So, without further ado, the winners are....


















DRUM ROLL PLEASE.....














Really-I just couldn't help it! LOL And a SERIOUS SPECIAL THANK-YOU to EACH of you that took the time to write and share!

1st PLACE goes to: ShawnMN becuase I literally laughed out loud, abandoning her child! She wrote:
"Okay - I so understand your disappointment regarding the big brown truck!!! When my Imagine was due for delivery I had stopped by the grocery store to pick up milk ect. (just the essentials cuz i wanted to get home). Well as i am in the parking lot i noticed the big brown truck driving by the grocery store - I paniced and told my son that i would be back (please note he is 19 y/o) and i promptly drove off - leaving him with the groceries! I followed that UPS truck for about 6 blocks! He pulled into a driveway and I pulled up behind him and asked him if he was delivering to the rural routes - he stated no he was the city driver only!!!! Much to my dismay I had to turn around and go retrieve my son from the parking lot and head home. Thank goodness - the rural route UPS truck pulled into my driveway right behind me. He was laughing so hard too - guess the City driver radioed the Rural route driver that there was this crazy lady looking for a package from Provocraft!!!!"

2nd PLACE Winner is: JJewel because she LITERALLY interrupts her SLEEP! She shares:
"My husband will tell you that I do not buy anything without my 40 or 50% off coupons. I will go to J's, M's and A.C Moore and print out all of their coupons. I have all 3 stores on Bald Hill Road in Warwick,RI within 3 miles of each other. I work in Providence and live 36 miles on CT border so I swing up Bald Hill Road. I am armed with my coupons. I go in and buy 1 item, go to car, go back in and buy 1 item at a different register usually using 3 coupons at each store. I don't care if it's a $5 item I use a coupon. I have actually used a coupon on a piece of $1.99 glitter paper. I wait until my husband is asleep and I carry all the bags down and oogle them while putting them all away. (not that he would really care because he smokes cig and that is $7.80 a day!!)Ok, but my worst problem right now is sleep buying on Ebay and I am not lying. I will set "watch auction" and they ding and wake me up and I have actually won an auction and not remembered until I get the email in the am you have won Snapshot Nature from Proud Parents for $10.50. THANK GOODNESS I am still a sleep bargain shopper!! I have 3 auctions set to ding around 3 am this morning...curious to see what happens tonight."

And our 3rd Place goes to: DiDi for sacrificing BIG stuff, knowing how truly important the 'little' things are! She said:
"Yesterday I knew that a new Cricut cartridge would arrive in the mail and so I couldn't wait to get home after work. I had a meeting scheduled with someone who could turn out to be my mentor for a career that I'm working toward. I called and cancelled the meeting because I couldn't wait to get home and play with my new toy! BTW, I'm a new follower now. "

Brens Designs deserves an honorable mention for her wittiness, as well as Diane M. !!!

Winners, e-mail me your complete contact info. to flairandfrillscreativity(@)gmail(dot)com so that I can get some stuff out to ya!

Thanks again ladies-I just LOVE seeing the comments come in!

Watch soon for my Cricut Swarm SNEAK PEEKS. I am hosting an "I LOVE MY CRICUT" themed swarm here in Albuquerque at Scraps Galore on February 5th. All of the projects are kept secret until that day-but I'll share SNEAK PEEKS of 2 tomorrow!!!

Creative blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am honored to hear your words. Thank you friend!

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity