Monday, September 6, 2010

Quick Quotes September: 'Home Sweet Home' Wall Hanging

The colors of this months kits are amazing! They match my living room so I created this wall hanging. With the exception of a few buttons and ribbon, ALL of these products are from Quick Quotes. I used the 7 Gypsies album (included in the kit) to make this. Even the adorable die-cuts are in there! As you can see, I've already got it hung too. YAY!















This is the top {star} portion.












The middle {house} portion with my sweet Eli.











And, the bottom {heart} portion. I just love the little birdie house ;)



Visit http://www.shopquickquotes.com/ for Septembers kit(s) and you can make this too! They have a monthly kit you can sign up for as well. You'll always have project ideas included and then more from me and a few select others. I hope you like it. I'll be back in the morning to share a LO wall piece. Hope you had a great Labor Day weekend! ~Brynn

2 comments:

I am honored to hear your words. Thank you friend!

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity