Friday, May 28, 2010

Paper Rose

I have loved these since the day I saw them! Since 3d paper crafting intrigues me the most, I just HAD to find out how to make them. I inked the edges here with 'Tulip' ink from Close To My Heart and added 'dew' with 'Liquid Glass' also from CTMH. L-O-V-E it! I intend to use these on my swirled silver branch, and to add to my Home Decor projects, as well as on the front of my Quick Quotes book at my upcoming class June 3rd! :)

A secalthakyo to Helen for sharing her tutorial with me!

http://helenmade.blogspot.com/search/label/Tutorials

Have a great Friday ;) ~Brynn

1 comment:

  1. STUNNING! I have yet to try one of these but you've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete

I am honored to hear your words. Thank you friend!

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity