Monday, May 10, 2010

New Beginning!

As I redesign my studio I am preparing to re-launch a business I have built over a few years-with some exciting new additions! Flair and Frills traditionally focused on the 'Frills' part, providing spa services like pedicures and massages, at scrapbook venues. While that will still be a large part of my future success, the LARGER part will be Flair! Jean (one of my dearest and best friends, often referred to as my better half for desigining, lol) and I, with some extra help and inspiration from Altairia (another cherished friend with an eye for design), are focusing on flairing it up with our papercrafting! We are creating amazing kits, pre-made embellishments and emphasizing Close to My Heart stamping, card making and scrapbooking! F & F will have 'lines' beginning with "instant MoJo" for Intant Card MoJo, Instant Page MoJo, etc. The 'Flair" MoJo covers just about everything and of course, we love "Close to My Heart!" Come along with us on this phenomonal new journey!!

1 comment:

  1. Ok I came back to post a comment good job girl!You are so talented and blessed I know you'll do fantastic! Love ya Beth

    ReplyDelete

I am honored to hear your words. Thank you friend!

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity