Thursday, May 20, 2010

My New FAVORITE Page!!

I HAD to have the 'Summer In Paris' Cricut Solutions Cartridge to add to my library. I L-O-V-E 3D paper art and couldn't wait to create Eifel Towers and little chairs. lol. This body form is part of a 2-piece set and it is displayed at our booth. I felt inspired by the negative of it on my Cricut mat and this page is the result! I layered black tulle behind it (very carefully)and went from there! This is my favorite color como too (in CTMH paper) ;)












The photo mat with layers of lace created from the Martha Stewart punch.


The Chocolate Alphabet stamp set also from CTMH. Beautiful.

The adorable Paris Poodle (with an adjustment to it's tail bow).





And...the original inspiration piece of the body form with the tulle and Bazzill Bling!


Enjoy your day! ~Brynn

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! The colors are awesome and the layout is so Shabby Chic :)

    ReplyDelete

I am honored to hear your words. Thank you friend!

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity