Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Still thankful.

November is the perfect month to show gratitude, though the true magic lies in being appreciative all year long! This card is a CASE and I love that it just uses little bits of things. That really stretches your supplies! Small portions of the Designer Series Paper, a sliver of that amazing chicken wire, and even just a piece of a sentiment! 

It’s all layered and the image is colored with our incredible BLENDS alcohol markers. For me, as an avid crafter, it’s all about the details. So the galvanized accessories came into play and I grabbed a clip to add. I think twine/linen thread are always appropriate! The magic really came in when I added the drops of the champagne shimmer paint! I used my aqua painter and dipped it into the paint well and tapped it against my fingers for a splash of sparkle!

Who would you send this card to, and what would you thank them for?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am honored to hear your words. Thank you friend!

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity