Thursday, November 29, 2018

One more to be thankful for!

After this, I promise I’ll begin Christmas. Let’s do a 12 days! For now though, I had to share my FAVORITE Card I created this harvest season. 

This card has SO MANY fun elements! That beautiful did cut leaf, layered on vellum. Our galvanized metallic paper, embossed with the TIEF tile. I used a small piece of the coordinating designer series paper and a galvanized clip, of course. one of the the background sets from the annual catalog went well in the back for that vintage feel. Those are regular rhinestones too, I just colored them with my blackberry bliss blends! Lots of layers on the crumb cake base, one of my go-tos! 

I hope you enjoyed this season of thanks, with much to appreciate. What was YOUR favorite thing you created for Autumn? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am honored to hear your words. Thank you friend!

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity