Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Oh, my!

This just came up in my memories. As one of my very first cards using Stampin Up, there’s a lot of it I love. If we can get past the AWWWWFUL photo, which is hard to do (iPhones weren’t a thing yet), we can see that all the elements that make a great card, are there. 

It would be considered an "avid crafting" card, as it has several embellishments and die cuts. In addition, it has several layers and stamping, as well as dimension and embossing. The idea of it was to have different sizes of circles, punches to create the best part of the cupcake! I wasn’t yet a demonstrated, so there are many non-SU items, but I’m still not a Stampin’ Snob-I love ALLLLL the papers and lines! 

How long have YOU been creating? I’d love to see one of your beginning crafts! Hop over to my Flair and Frills FB group and share it with us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am honored to hear your words. Thank you friend!

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity